Bills, mortgages, interest rates, major purchases, insurance, careers, utilities…ahhh! So many men and women in the Body of Christ are stressed-out because of extremely difficult financial situations. Some lack discipline in their spending and are saddled with late fees and high interest rates.
For others, their financial troubles exist because of their inexperience with financial matters. The Bible is the first sources of instruction for believers as shown in these few verses below:
Luke 14:28-30 ESV: For which of you, desiring to build a tower, does not first sit down and count the cost, whether he has enough to complete it? Otherwise, when he has laid a foundation and is not able to finish, all who see it begin to mock him, saying, ‘This man began to build and was not able to finish.
Luke 16:10 ESV: One who is faithful in a very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much. Proverbs 3:9-10 ESV: Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your produce; then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with wine. Included below are a variety of resources that can hopefully assist all with a better understanding of financial matters:
SUMMER FUN ACTIVITIES ON A BUDGET
- 60 Days of Summer Fun - Things to Do in the Summer - imom.com
- Cheap Things to Do This Summer | POPSUGAR Smart Living
- 40 Free & Fun Things to Do This Summer | Apartment Therapy
- 20 Fun Summer Activities - Cheap Summer Activity Ideas - Woman's Day
Car Buying Made Easy
- Buying for Dummies - cars buyingcars | Ask MetaFilter
- Eight Steps to Buying a New Car - Edmunds.com
- How to Buy a Car | HowStuffWorks
- Nailing Down the Best Deal When Buying a Car - For Dummies
- 4 Questions to Help You Decide on a New or Used Car - Autotrader
- Comparing Car Costs: Buy New, Buy Used or Lease? | Edmunds.com
- The Advantages of Buying a New or Used Vehicle - Car Reviews ...
- Cost vs. value: Should you buy a new car or used car?
- Students and the Summer Job Market
- How to Find a Good Daycare Center
- Choosing a Childcare Center
- 8 Tips for Choosing Child Care
- Signs of a Good Daycare Center
- 20 Reasons to Start Your on Business
- 5 Ways Women can Ditch the Overwhelm and Build a Career...
- 10 Best Career Building Tips
- Working Women in the Bible
- Getting out of Debt
- God's Plan for Prosperity
- 10 Tips For Achieving Financial Security - Investopedia
- Eight Keys to Financial Security-Kiplinger
- Financial Freedom: 5 Difficult Steps to Get out of Debt
- 11 Ways to Teach Kids About Money
- 5 Steps to Teach Kids About Budgeting and Saving
- Saving Money Tips: 8 Simple Ways to Save Money
- Back to the Bible - 10 Financial Principles That are Biblical
- Christian Budget - Life, Hope and Truth
- How to Anticipate Upcoming Expenses and Plan for Them
- Money Management
- How to Find and Trim the Fat in Your Budget
- How to Organize Your Finances
- 7 Steps to Financial Abundance
Couponing and How to Save Money
- The Mason Jar Money Method: Start With $1.00 - Save $1300.00 in a Year
- How to Extreme Coupon at CVS
- How to get Started Using Coupons - 4 Easy Steps
- Coupon Database
- 10 Ways to Stop Wasteful Spending
- One Way to Save Money: Learn the Difference Between Wants and Needs
- Save Money on Groceries - Grocery Shopping Tips
- Free Alternatives for Paid Services
- 64 Ingredient Substitutes to Keep Your Recipe On Track
- 10 Money-Saving Green Thanksgiving Tips - US News
- 7 Tips to Save Money on Your Thanksgiving Day Dinner Menu
- Too Early for Christmas Shopping? Millions of Americans ...
- Is It Too Early to Start Christmas Shopping? - WiseDollar
- 7 Tips for Coping With Holiday Financial Stress - US News
- 7 Ideas for Giving Back at Christmas Time - Christian ...
- Reverse Mortgages: Pros and Cons
- Faith in Action: How I purchased a New Home, Minister Carolyn Jacobs
- Mortgage Information: First Time Home Buying Guide
- 10 Tips Most First-time Buyers Don't Consider
- Home Ownership Quiz - Are You Ready for a Home
- Mortgage Calculator 2015 - Free and Easy Calculator Tool
- How to Get Rid of Crickets Quickly (Without an Exterminator)
- Simple Ways to Save on Air Conditioning
- Free Stuff for Gardeners
- 50 Bible Verses about Money, Finances and Giving - Quotes
- Back to the Bible - 10 Financial Principles That Are Biblical
- 10 Tax Savings Strategies for 2016 | My Money | US News
- 9 Things You Didn't Know Were Tax Deductions - TurboTax Tax Tips ...
- The 10 Most Overlooked Tax Deductions - TurboTax Tax Tips & Videos
- 10 Smart Ways to Spend Your Tax Refund Money Wisely
- 10 Surprising Tax Deductions in 2015
- Top Five Reasons to E-file
- Filing Your Taxes: E-File or Paper File? - Tax Planning: U.S.
- Federal IRS Income Tax Publications-Detailed Tax Information
- Pros and Cons of E-Filing Taxes | US Tax Center - IRS.com
- Why Seniors Prefer Senior Living Communities
- Benefits of Assisted Living | Senior Living Articles - Elmcroft ...
- 5 Key Benefits of Assisted vs. Unassisted Senior Home Living
- Understanding Life Insurance, Starleatha Pollard
- Choosing Health Insurance Plans and Provide Networks: Starleatha Pollard, Jacksonville District
- What is a Health Savings Account (HSA)? - HSAcenter ...
- The Benefits of Health Savings Accounts - US News
- Health savings accounts - Mayo Clinic
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) - Department of the Treasury
- Health Care Options, Using a Flexible Spending Account FSA
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- What's the Difference Between HSA and FSA? - NerdWallet
- When is Medicare Open Enrollment for 2016
- Insurance Issues for Military Service Members and Their Families
- Step-by-Step Health Insurance for College Students and Recent Grads
- What is Mortgage Insurance
- 5 Insurance Policies Everyone Should Have
- Protecting your Financial Future with Disability Insurance
- Do I Need Life Insurance?
- When Should You Purchase Life Insurance?
- Understand the Differences between SSDI and SSI - Social ...
- What's the Difference Between SSDI and SSI? - AARP
- SSI Eligibility - Social Security
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) - Social Security
- SSI for Children - Social Security
- How You Qualify For Social Security Disability Benefits
- Buying a Car: What You Need to Know Before You Go
- Refrigerator Buying Tips
- Five Things You Need to Know About Buying a Refrigerator
- Buying a New Car
- How to Buy a Car: Confessions of a Car Salesman
- Tips for Making a Major Purchase
- Making Major Purchases - Hands on Banking
- Penny Stock Investing for Dummies: 4 Tips for how to buy and Research Penny Stocks
- Investing 101: What is Investing?
- Six Investment Lessons I Learned From Growing Up on A Farm
- Smart About Money
- Handling Money God's Way
- Financial Dictionary
- IRA Distribution Rules Every Retiree Should Know
- CNN: Seven Stocks to Buy in July
- Three Investing Tips From a Vanguard Expert
- The Basics of an Equity Market Neutral Strategy
- Americans Financially Secure but Not Saving
- Biblically Based Investing Basic Investing Principals
- Investing for Dummies in an Up-and-Down Market
- Sound Mind Investing
High School Graduation Costs
- Parent's Checklist for High School Senior Year Spending | Fox Business
- The High Price of High School Graduation - CNBC.com
- Save Money on Graduation Expenses - Fastweb
- Expenses for senior year of high school add up fast - tribunedigital ...
- High School Graduation Expenses Checklist | eHow
- Cost of Graduation - Reader Comments and Prices Paid - CostHelper ...
- How Your Kid's Senior Year Of High School Could Cost You Upwards ...
- Ask the Dean: Private vs. Public Colleges
- Should Your College be Public or Private
- Public vs. Private Colleges
- College Cost Calculator
- World's Simplest College Cost Calculator
- How to Maximize College Financial Aid: 5 Tips for Parents...
- Finished College Now What? - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Why You Should Consider Trade School Instead of College ...
- Trade School Might Be a Better Choice Than College ...
- Planning for the future: Trade school or college degree?
- Career Interest Questionnaire | Wisconsin Tech Colleges
- Career Test High School College Students Free Job Quiz ...
- Some Fascinating Facts About Homeschool vs Public School
- Public School vs. Homeschool | Public Schools
- 10 Strategies for Saving on College Textbooks - US News
- How to Buy Cheap College Textbooks: 15 Steps (with ...
- 11 ways to beat the system when buying college textbooks ...
- Tips for Buying and Selling College Textbooks | College ...
- Should I Rent My College Textbooks?
Father's Day Gift Ideas
- 56 Father's Day Gift Ideas | Real Simple
- Unique Father's Day Gifts, Ideas for Dad | UncommonGoods
- Top 25 Father's Day Gifts - AskMen
- How to Create a Frugal Budget
- Painless Ways To Cut Your Spending
- Start an Emergency Fund
- Seniors-10 Ways to Cut Your Prescription Costs
- Seniors-Help for low-Income Seniors
- Seniors-54 Businesses that Offer Seniors a Discount
- Food Saving Tips for Eating Out
- Free Printable Chore Charts
- Save on School Clothes for Your Children
- Save Money on School Supplies
- Save On School Lunches
- Clean and Deodorize Your Dog With Baking Soda
- Save on Pet Food and Treats
- 15 Sources for Printable Pet Food Coupons
- Use These Tips to Cut The Cost of Thanksgiving Dinner
- Turkey Basics and Safety Tips
- 3 Ingredient Cranberry Sauce
- Use What You Have to Get Organized
- 27 Things That You Never Knew That Baking Soda Could Do
- What to Include in a Emergency Supply Kit
- How to Start Your Christmas Shopping Early: 7 Steps
- 52-Week Money Challenge
- 10 Ways to Live Frugally
- Wants and Needs: How to Distinguish the Two
- What Frugal Living is All About
- 11 Ways to Start Living the Frugal Life
- Learn to Embrace A Frugal Lifestyle
- How to Make Things Last Longer
- The Best Time to Buy Everything
- Make the Most of Your Library Card
- The Ultimate Guide to Storing Bulk Food