Life presents particular challenges for a woman because she is a wonderful and unique creation of God. She carries humanity in her womb for nine months and in her heart an entire lifetime. She provides loving care for aging parents and prayerful support for her spouse. Some experience loneliness in pain from bad relationships and a sense of abandonment from absent fathers.
Her life is like an ascending marathon through a twisting mountainous terrain. She juggles work, parenting and church responsibilities with household chores and many other supportive roles. When she is hungry, she feeds her family and when she’s deeply troubled she leads others in prayer.
And though she places the needs of others above her own, she thrives with dignity and grace with the help of the Lord. Why? Because she employs Psalm 46:1-3 (NIV) which reads: "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging." Regardless of the circumstances, the Word of God has the answers. Included below are a few resources to offer additional support:
New Fruit of the Spirit Series
- Women of Faith
- God's Love Through The Seasons
- Esther: A Woman of Faith and Courage
- Fruit of the Spirit is Faithfulness
- Video: "How Faith Works" by Joyce Meyer
- Video: "Faith Under Fire" by Dr. Jasmin Sculark
- Video: "Faith Is A Perspective" by T.D. Jakes
- Video: "Faith That Conquers" by Vanessa Bell Armstrong
- Video: "Jesus Will" by Anita Wilson
- Video: "My Faith Looks Up To Thee" by Maurette Brown Clark
- Fruit of the Spirit: Gentleness
- A Virtuous Woman Has Gentleness and Goodness
- Gentleness and Self-Control
- The Beauty of Gentleness
- Video: "Softly and Tenderly" by The Canton Spirituals
- Video: "Mercy and Kindness: Joyce Meyer"
- Never Give Up! The Fruit of Longsuffering" by Nancy Missler
- Longsuffering As The Fruit of the Spirit"
- Longsuffering: The 4th Fruit of the Holy Spirit"
- Video: "The Blood" by James Fortune & FIYA
- Video: "You Had To Go Through It" by Bishop Noel Jones
- Video: "I'm Going Through" by Bishop G.E. Patterson
- Video: "When I See Jesus" by Douglas Miller
- Protecting Your Peace: Michelle Fletcher
- The Fruit of the Spirit Peace:
- Learning to be Led by God's Peace
- God's Peace is for You
- Must have Peace with God first
- Video: "Perfect Peace" by Marvin Sapp
- Video: "Peace" by New Direction
- Video: "Trade Your Peace For His" by Bishop TD Jakes
- Video: "The Footsteps of Peace" by Dr. Tony Evans
- Article: "How To Have Peace Like A River"
- Article: "How To Set Boundaries And Have Peace"
- How can I Experience Joy in my Christian Life?
- How do you Define Joy?
- In what way is joy a Fruit of the Spirit?
- What Christians Want to Know
- Joys of a Disciplined Woman
- Video: "Joy" by Georgia Mass
- Video: "Joy" by James Moore
- Waiting for Joy: How Depression Affects Marriage
- Is There a Difference Between Joy and Happiness?
- Video: "The Garden" by Marvin Sapp
- Video: The Pursuit of Joy and Enjoyment by Joyce Meyer
- Video: Love and Joy Pt. 1: Joyce Meyer
- Video: Wake-up, Joy is Here: Prophet Brian Carn
- What it Means to Love: Brittany Rudolph
- The Meaning of Love: Minister Dominique Brunson; NE NY District
- The Art of Loving Unlovable People
- Hopelessly Romantic
- Need a Confidence Boost?
- If You Love God, Silence is Not an Option
- 30 Bible Verses About Love
- Video: How He Loves Us - David Crowder Band
- Video: Love Medley - Shekinah Glory Ministry
- Video: Love by Kirk Franklin
- God Love in Marriage
- Godly Goals are Motivated by Love
- Godly Love: Is it a Feeling?
- A Thank You Attitude: Minister Domonique Brunson
- Beauty for Ashes: Brittany Rudolph
- A New Thing: Minister Domonique Brunson
- The Price of Being a Woman: A Look at Self-Care and Ways to Avoid Burnout
- Battle of the Mind: How to Keep the Mind Under Subjection
- How to Become Emotionally Healthy
- 10 Time Management Tips For Busy Christians
- How to Manage Your Time in a 24/7 World
- 5 Things You Should do Every Single Day - Even When Life is Stressful
- Ten Things not Found in Proverbs:31
- Ten Scriptures for Conquering Stress
- Daily Devotion: "Girlfriends in God"
- 10 Rules for a Happy Day
- Video: Joyce Meyer - " Seven Secrets of a Confident Women"
- Video: Anima - "Who You Are - A Message To All Women"
- Bouncing Back
The Christian Woman
- What Women Wish Men Knew
- Article: Victorious Women Marianna, FL
- My Hinkley- Montgomery: Community Outreach Q & A
- ByFaith Women Bridging the Gap: From Generation to the Next
- Can Christian Women Have it All
- The Many Roles of the Christian Woman
- The Worth of A Woman's Words
- The Power in Words: SPEAK IT
- Four Ways Couples Harm Their Marriage on Accident
- She's Your Collaborator, Not Your Competition
- Developing a Godly Marriage: ByFaith Speaks Blog
- 15 Things Wives Should Stop Doing
- 10 Rules for Good Communication With Your Husband
- God's Care for a Single Mom
- Ten Tips for Christian Widows
- Video: Interview With Mother Vivian Brown by Minister Dominique Brunson
- Abused but not Defeated: Lady Peggy Copeland Alabama District
- How to Prevent Child Abuse
- Child Abuse Awareness Video: "ReMoved"
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Speak Up, Speak Out: Overcoming Sexual Abuse
- Lady Dineatha Jordan (South Georgia District) Interviewed by Brittany Rudolph
- Barbara Seals Personal Interview by Brittany Rudolph
- Women as Caregivers a Focus of Women’s History Month
- Who Are Family Caregivers?
- Caregiving: A Cause for Christ
- Do Good Girls Really Finish Last?
- 5 Reasons why Not all Young Adults Leave the Church
- Seek God's Will Carefully When Choosing a Spouse
- Biblical Dating: How is it different from Modern Dating?
- Voice of Hope: Satisfied and Single
- Three things I Wish I had Know When I was Single
- What Does the Bible Have to Say About Dating?
- Singled Out: How Churches Can Embrace Unmarried Adults
- 8 Single Principles for a Singles' Ministry
- Single Mom Goes From American Hustle to Living he Dreams in Abu Dhabi
- 8 Ideas I found for Loving Single Moms I Found in the Book of Ruth
- Hope for Single Parents
- Single Moms: Turn to Your Heavenly Father
- Single Moms: How God Walks With You
- The Church and the Single Mom: Spiritual Life in God
- Words To Live By! Inspirational Single Mom Quotes
- Facing the Challenges of Single Parenting
- Video: GodVine-Erica Burch's Testimony
- Encouraging Single Parents-Joyce Meyer
- Help For Single Parents With Teenagers
- 7 Encouraging Bible Verses For Single Moms
- Parenting Interview: Mother Jessie McKnight
- YouTube: Max Lucado-Fearless Parenting
- YouTube: Dr. Tony Evans, Raising Kingdom Kids
- YouTube: A Special Prayer for Our Children
- YouTube: Jekalyn Carr-Young People's Cry
- Today's Christian Woman-Parenting
- Christian Broadcasting Network-Parenting
- Cornerstones for Parents
- How to Parent Your Wonderful, Strong-Willed Child
- Help Your Child Deal with Bullying
- Are We Parenting in Grace and Mercy
- Encouragement for Adoptive Parents
- Ready to Launch: Preparing Your Children for God's Mission
- Parenting in the Pew – Tips for Stressed Out Parents and Fed Up Congregants
- Stages of Parenting & Church Ministry - Building Faith
- Loneliness: A fascination With the Destination Instead of the Journey
- Three Powerful Videos on Loneliness
- Where's God In My Loneliness?
- The Gift of Loneliness
- Dealing With Loneliness
- 20 Quotes on Loneliness